Estimated order processing time: 7 business days
IMPORTANT: Effective November 1st 2021, the Chronos 2.1-HD and Chronos 1.4 high speed cameras will be subject to a price update. If you are considering buying a Chronos camera, now is the best time for you to purchase at the lowest price possible!
Note: The Chronos 2.1-HD doesn’t come with a lens. You will need to visit our store and add the lenses that you want to include with your order.
The Chronos 2.1-HD High Speed Camera would be your ideal model if you are shooting high-end content videos, need beautifully framed cinematic shots, are filming fast-paced sport events, or need to get the most detailed imaging for biology research. This camera offers you the highest resolution and is compatible with more lens options than Chronos 1.4.
Launched for preorder in 2019, this high-speed camera quickly became our new bestseller.
Chronos 2.1-HD features:
- 2.1Gpx/s, Full HD 1920×1080 image sensor captures 1 000 fps, and up to 24 046 fps at lower resolution. Available in color and monochrome.
- 8GB, 16GB and 32GB memory options for 2.5, 5.5 and 11 second record time respectively.
- High sensitivity base ISO of 500 (Color) and 1000 (Monochrome) enables shooting with modest lighting.
- Completely standalone, untethered operation with 1hr internal battery. Runs indefinitely on AC adapter.
- Many lenses supported: Nikon F, Canon EF and C mounts available as field-swappable options.
- Focus peaking highlights sharp edges for quick and perfect focus. Zebra lines help you set correct exposure.
- See full specifications in the Chronos 2.1-HD Datasheet and Chronos 2.1-HD User Manual
- Chronos 2.1-HD camera
- Power supply (19V 40W, universal input)
- Power cord (with location-appropriate plug)
- CS to C mount lens adapter
- Nikon F to C FotodioX lens adapter OR Canon EF/EF-S to C FotodioX lens adapter
- User Manual
- 32GB SD Card for saving videos