Chronos 2.1-HD - Preorder (Early Bird)
This is the earlybird preorder for the Chronos 2.1-HD. This is an upcoming product, expected to ship summer 2019. A limited supply of 40 units is available. If this item is sold out, please see the regular preorder page for units shipping late fall 2019.Important - The listed shipping date is our best estimate, but unfortunately cannot be guaranteed. Your preorder is fully refundable any time before shipment should you no longer want a camera, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to request order cancellation.
Chronos 2.1-HD features:
- 2.1Gpx/s, Full HD 1920x1080 image sensor captures 1000fps, and up to 100 000fps at lower resolution. Available in color and monochrome.
- 8GB, 16GB and 32GB memory options for 2.5, 5 and 11 second record time respectively.
- High sensitivity base ISO of 500 (Color) and 1000 (Monochrome) enables shooting with modest lighting.
- Completely standalone, untethered operation with 1hr internal battery. Runs indefinitely on AC adapter.
- Many lenses supported: Nikon F, Canon EF, Micro Four Thirds (passive) and C mounts available as field-swappable options.
- Focus peaking highlights sharp edges for quick and perfect focus. Zebra lines help you set correct exposure.
- Chronos 2.1-HD camera
- Power supply (19V 40W, universal input)
- Power cord (with location-appropriate plug)
- CS to C mount lens adapter
- Nikon F mount adapter
- User Manual
- 32GB SD Card for saving video