Chronos 1.4 High-speed camera
Note 1: The Chronos 1.4 high speed camera is expected to increase in price (by 400 USD) on June 15, 2020 with the release of the new stable API . Please be advised that if you require a quote for the current price to email email@example.com or submit a quotation request to generate a quote with the current price, valid for 30 days.
Note 2: The Chronos 1.4 doesn't come with a lens. You will need to visit our store and add the lenses that you want to include with your order.
Chronos 1.4 is a 1.4 gigapixel-per-second handheld high-speed camera. Completely self-contained, you can take high-speed imaging with you anywhere. It records 1280x1024 video at 1057fps, and can record at up to 38 500fps at lower resolution. Video is saved in compressed h.264 or uncompressed RAW format to removable media. You can shoot for hours, saving hundreds of shots on a single card.
- 1.4Gpx/s, 1.3 megapixel image sensor captures 1280x1024 @ 1057fps, and up to 38500fps at lower resolution. Available in color and monochrome. The monochrome option has higher effective resolution and is twice as sensitive as color.
- 8GB, 16GB and 32GB memory options for 4, 8 and 16 second record times respectively.
- High sensitivity of ISO 320-5 120 (Color), 740-11 840 (Monochrome) enables shooting with modest lighting.
- See full specifications in the Chronos 1.4 User Manual or Chronos 1.4 Datasheet
- See the Resource Page additional documents such as the 3D model, and forum for more software information
- Chronos 1.4 camera
- Power supply (19V 40W, universal input)
- Power cord (with location-appropriate plug)
- CS to C mount lens adapter
- Quick start guide
- (if selected) Lens
- 32GB SD Card for saving video